Friday, March 28, 2008

Toddlers Toddlers :)

Okay for those of you who have toddlers you will all think this is funny. So last night Carter disappeared for a couple of minutes, so of course I figured he was in my room. And of course he was in my bathroom, everything looked in order the toilet seat was down (because he always tries to get into it). I picked him up and went in to the living room. Well a couple of minutes later Rob went to go the bathroom and this is what he found. :)

Carter was so proud of himself, I have to admit I was laughing so hard I could barely stand. Luckily we had some rubber glove that I had to use to empty the toilet. The joys of being a mom :) I really do love it.

7 comments:

redkimo said...

Kids are so funny. It is so fun to see what they will do next. He is adorable and it looks like you guys had a great Easter. I love the pic of Carter and Brinkley sleeping it is adorable. Have a great day!

Noel said...

Hey Kari!
Your blog is really cute! The toilet is just too funny. Talk to you later!

Lisa Raines said...

GOOD JOB CARTER! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Errin said...

that is so funny! I love it!

west's said...

That is hilarious!! Adde did that once with a quarter at someone elses house & there were pooh streaks at the bottom!! I washed my hands for like an hour after that.

Jodi Rae said...

I can relate....that is hilarious! Why do they always find the things they aren't supposed to? I love the big grin on his face!

m+b said...

What a Pain!! He thinks he's soooo funny!! Wait till he's a teenager and that grin pops up again.... "Oh NOOOOOOOO. WHAt did you do now Carter?" Oh, its mike again