Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend

This year was such a fun Easter. Part of my family came out and we hung out, we went to the beach on Friday and Marc and Rob went surfing. I was really impressed they both go up.
Carter had so much fun with my mom and dad on the beach until we walked him down to the water and he really did not like it. And look how cute Lisa is it really is not fair how cute she is I am jealous :).
On Saturday we all went down to Newport Beach to see my cousin from Oklahoma Lisa and her family. It was so fun to see them I haven't seen her for like six or seven years. They all looked so good her kids are so big.

3 comments:

Lisa Raines said...

Hey Kari, the blog looks good. I'm so glad we got to come out and I can't wait to see you guys again!

paulandbrianna said...

Oh my gosh, Lisa does look so cute. I can't believe it. The picture just goes to show how tiny she really is. Looks like you all had fun.

west's said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the "Damaged" song. I've been watching Making the Band each season - & I love all the songs they did for this album. I know - I'm a nerd