Saturday, January 26, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Carter got a bike for his birthday from his Grandma and Papa. He loves it, he thinks he is pretty hot stuff getting on and off the bike. He LOVES it when we push him around on it. It will be nice when the weather gets a little better and we can go on walks with him on his bike.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
- Who is your husband..... Whats his name? Robert Pulsipher
- How long have we been together? We started dating in July 2001 (wow that was a long time ago.
- How long did we date? 2 1/2 years
- Engaged.... 2 months and 3 weeks
- Married..... A little over 4 years
- How old is he? 25
- Who eats more? Depends on if I am watch what I eat. Pretty even most of the time. ( I can really put it away)
- Who said I love you first? I did of course Rob didn't say it for like a month after I did.
- Who is taller? Rob he is 5'11 and I am 5'8 1/2
- Who is a better singer? Rob of course I am really bad
- Who is smarter? Good question, Rob I think
- Who does the laundry? I do of course
- Who pays the bills? I do Rob always forgets what day they are do.
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Rob does
- Who mows the lawn? Well right now the lawn that we have the gardners do it, but in 3 weeks we won't have any lawn
- Who cooks? It depends, I cook Rob barbeque's
- Who drives? Rob (he think I am scary)
- Who is more Stubborn? Rob in most thinks, but I am too
- Who kissed First? I did for sure
- Who asked out first? I did and he stood me up :(
- Who purposed? Rob did in Mexico
- Who has more friends? Rob I am just lucky that all their wives are really cool.
- Who is more sensitive? I am but for a man Rob is pretty sensitive
- Who has more siblings? Rob for sure, his 9 to my 4
- Who wears the pants? Rob but some times I tighten the belt.
Kellie, Lisa, Michelle, Jessica, Brianna, Tami, Erin, Aubrey, and Melinda You guys are all tagged and who ever else reads my blog.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Well today Carter got his first hair cut. He finally got enough hair that I could cut it. You really can't tell but I think it looks better. He did so good, he actually let me do the whole hair cut without even crying. And for him that is pretty amazing because he is getting his molars and his is really grumpy.
BEFOREAFTER (you can't really tell here but when I do his hair you really can tell.)
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Well when we were in St. George we wanted to have a birthday party for Carter with all of our friends and family. So we had it a little early (only by a couple of days). It was fun we had it at my parents new house and my dad counted the adults at one point and he counted at least 28 so Carter had a good turn out. And again thank everyone one for coming it really means a lot to us.
Well this was Carter's first Christmas, we had a blast we went to St. George and we stayed a my parents house. I was so nice to see family and all of our friends. When me and Rob first got married we started a tradition with getting us new pajamas on Christmas Eve. This year was fun I got Rob footed pajamas the were awsomw and the funny thing is that Rob got me the same ones.
I guess we were all really good this year because we were all spoiled. Santa did a really good job. I got a camera and Rob got a surf board. It was really fun watching Carter open his presents he really wasn't all that in to it. He was really tired, but Santa put Lil Crunches in his stocking and he went to town. Honestly he ate the almost the whole container while we were opening presents. This was right after Santa came to our house.