Monday, March 3, 2008

MoViNg

Well it has been an exciting couple of weeks. We moved AGAIN!! This time it was a good move, we no longer have a room mate it is a really good thing. But as you all know moving is not a fun thing, thankfully my Parents came out and helped us move. It actually went really quick, we got the apartment on wednesday and by late saturday afternoon we all moved in. Me and Rob moved some stuff but the most of it was moved saturday morning. I really is hard to move with a one year old and a dog. Thank you again to my mom and dad you really don't even know how much you helped.


Moving is hard on every one. This was on Friday after one trip to the new house.
Grandma, Papa, and Carter were so tired on Saturday after all the moving. Cute huh :)
Well have lived in California for almost 14 months and this is the first time and place that we have hung stuff on the wall. Its nice it actually fills like home.
This is Rob's baby, when we found out that we were getting the smaller apartment we decided to sell our couches and T.V. and this is what Rob got. ( Sorry dad he had to out do you by 2 inches.)

This Rob's first piece of framed art. Looks good doesn't it ( sorry the picture isn't that great.)

6 comments:

Lisa Raines said...

Hey guys, thr place looks good! We're glad you like the move. See You soon hopefully.

Errin said...

Your new place is so cute! good job decorating!

paulandbrianna said...

It looks great. I can't wait to come and see it sometime. I am glad that you enjoy it.

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Hey Kari & Rob,
I found your blog through Aubrey's. So weird how small the world is. Anyway, your little boy is adorable. Last time I saw you, you were SO pregnant! When did you guys move to Cali? How fun!

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

The Apartment looks really cute. That is really hard moving with a one year old. And I am sure Brinkley wanted to be right in the way the whole time.

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Your place looks great! Geez, makes me want to spruce my house up a bit. I've been in my house for over a year and we still have stuff that needs to be hung! Congrats on the move. Happy housewarming! ;)