Wednesday, January 28, 2009

PoOr BaBy

My poor sweet little girl is sick again. It sucks so bad, Carter was 3 months before he got sick for the first time but since there is another toddler in our house and he love his little sister she has gotten sick once at 2 weeks and again on Sunday it is so sad I wish I could do something to help her because she is miserable. You can kind of see in these pictures.
I thought this was just cute Rob was playing with her and she was making funny faces at him

4 comments:

Errin said...

ohhh thats so sad, I hate it when babies are sick!

Lisa Raines said...

I swear she's twice as big in that picture than when we were there. I'm sorry she is sick. Kailan is too. I bet everyone got it together because almost all of us has had it at the same time.I hope she gets better soon. Sick babies are no fun at all.

The Larsen's said...

sooo sad!! I was lucky that chase didnt really get sick till about 6 months! now he gets sick every two weeks!! yuck!! she is getting so chubby!!! i love it!!! I cant wait to see her!

paulandbrianna said...

poor thing, Syd is just getting over her second cold. in a weird away bella kind of looks like Marc in the last picture. I could see him pulling that face.