Sunday, January 4, 2009

ChRiStmAs

We had a lot of fun over Christmas, it was a lot different then it has. This was the first year that we weren't with our families. So is stead of going over to my moms for Christmas Eve we had dinner with our friend out here. Then we just did our own thing, it was very fun and relaxing.
So we open on present on Christmas Eve and they are Christmas PJ'S.

Carter opening his PJs


Carter opening Bella's PJ's



Our living room after Santa came



Normally in the morning when Carter wakes up he comes right into our bedroom, well Christmas morning I heard him wake up and I sat in bed holding Bella waiting for him to come in so I waited for a minute and he didn't come in so I went into the living room and there he was opening presents.

And here is our little baby girl isn't she so sweet.

1 comment:

Milliron said...

Carter is sooo cute! And Bella is adorable. I bet you had fun with them this year! It only gets better!