Thursday, October 30, 2008

St. George

This last weekend we went to St. George and had a lot of fun. My mom had a Halloween party, I didn't get any pictures of the party but I did get some really cute ones of my Nieces they are all so cute and all growing so fast. The oldest one Rylie just turned 8 it is kind of crazy how fast time flies. And Kailan is growing so fast it is like she is a completely different baby but here are some pictures of them all.

Taya loves her stroller and when we were out side Lisa had Kailans stroller and carseat out back and Taya climbed right up in it and just hung out it was really cute. These next pictures are really funny Rob got a RedRyder for his birthday so Marc got out a couple of his bebe guns and they were shooting a bottle from my parents back yard. We all had a turn to shoot.

2 comments:

olivers said...

I love the pics with the beebee guns. love you nd all your glory. Good pic of kailan. Miss you can't wait to see you again.

The Larsen's said...

holy belly!! It is weird to see you with a big prego belly again!! I cant wait to see you guys this weekend!!