Friday, October 3, 2008

Car seat

So I got my car seat for Bella. I can't believe how soon she will be here these next couple of months are going to fly by. Its kind of funny because my stomach is growing but it hasn't really seemed real until we start actually getting the car seat and I started working on her blanket. We are really excited we can't wait. Well we can we aren't ready for her yet she needs to grow quite a bit before she comes out. And we are having fun with Carter, well some times when he is not throwing his big fits. But I guess that is what you get when you have a 22 month old :-). We love him anyways. He is just getting us ready for a crying newborn.

2 comments:

Errin said...

Thats so exciting! I cant wait to meet her!

Raines Fam said...

Kari, a car seat come on. I know its hard but we can wait for Bella!! Dad