Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tag I'm It

  • Who is your husband..... Whats his name? Robert Pulsipher
  • How long have we been together? We started dating in July 2001 (wow that was a long time ago.
  • How long did we date? 2 1/2 years
  • Engaged.... 2 months and 3 weeks
  • Married..... A little over 4 years
  • How old is he? 25
  • Who eats more? Depends on if I am watch what I eat. Pretty even most of the time. ( I can really put it away)
  • Who said I love you first? I did of course Rob didn't say it for like a month after I did.
  • Who is taller? Rob he is 5'11 and I am 5'8 1/2
  • Who is a better singer? Rob of course I am really bad
  • Who is smarter? Good question, Rob I think
  • Who does the laundry? I do of course
  • Who pays the bills? I do Rob always forgets what day they are do.
  • Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Rob does
  • Who mows the lawn? Well right now the lawn that we have the gardners do it, but in 3 weeks we won't have any lawn
  • Who cooks? It depends, I cook Rob barbeque's
  • Who drives? Rob (he think I am scary)
  • Who is more Stubborn? Rob in most thinks, but I am too
  • Who kissed First? I did for sure
  • Who asked out first? I did and he stood me up :(
  • Who purposed? Rob did in Mexico
  • Who has more friends? Rob I am just lucky that all their wives are really cool.
  • Who is more sensitive? I am but for a man Rob is pretty sensitive
  • Who has more siblings? Rob for sure, his 9 to my 4
  • Who wears the pants? Rob but some times I tighten the belt.

Kellie, Lisa, Michelle, Jessica, Brianna, Tami, Erin, Aubrey, and Melinda You guys are all tagged and who ever else reads my blog.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

that was fun to read! chad gets scared when i drive too, so that made me laugh!!we were in american fork for about 9 months living with Tami and Jessica's parents actually. then our house in st. george finally sold and then i had mikell in july. Now we finally bought a house in west jordan and plan to be here for a while.