Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas




Well this was Carter's first Christmas, we had a blast we went to St. George and we stayed a my parents house. I was so nice to see family and all of our friends. When me and Rob first got married we started a tradition with getting us new pajamas on Christmas Eve. This year was fun I got Rob footed pajamas the were awsomw and the funny thing is that Rob got me the same ones.
























I guess we were all really good this year because we were all spoiled. Santa did a really good job. I got a camera and Rob got a surf board. It was really fun watching Carter open his presents he really wasn't all that in to it. He was really tired, but Santa put Lil Crunches in his stocking and he went to town. Honestly he ate the almost the whole container while we were opening presents. This was right after Santa came to our house.

5 comments:

paulandbrianna said...

I love the big footies PJ's.

olivers said...

it was fun to have you guys here

Michelle said...

LOL LOL LOL dude you guys are sooo disturbing. I love the pj's you should go out shopping one day in em together and see what happens. :) btw it was super fun seeing you guys. Love you tons and your stinker too.

The Larsen's said...

did you guys know that you got each other the same ones? so cool! I want some!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob, Kari and Carter.
You guys are super cute. Good to see that there are family living in happy especially in christmas.
God bless you all. :)