Monday, September 22, 2008

Growing up to FAST!!!!!

Okay so Carter is growing up way to fast, it makes me really sad when I think about it but I know it's going to happen but sometimes I wish it didn't happen so fast. I went through all of his clothes and I swear he has grown out of almost all of them. It was getting pretty sad at night when we went to go put on his PJ's, it was like they were all 2 sizes to small. So this weekend we broke down and went and bought him a whole new wardrobe. He looks so cute in his new clothes but he definitely looks like a boy and not a baby. This weekend we also make his bed into a big boy bed. Sad my baby is growing up so fast. :-(

7 comments:

Errin said...

oh my! He is so cute! I love the hair! WHAT A LITTLE STUD!

The Larsen's said...

he does look so cute!! I cant get over how blond his hair is! I love it!!

olivers said...

Love the hair. Daddies little boy what a MAN!

Lisa Raines said...

Cute little man! We can't wait to see you guys again! Keep posting pictures of your cute little family. And of yourself Mrs. Prego!

Tarci Brogly said...

So cute, cute, cute... How are you feeling?

The Pitchforths said...

Holy cow Kari!!!! How long has it been? About 4 years? Holy crap! I love blogger for this reason! Cute boy and congrats on the baby! That's awesome! Keep in touch!

The Spainhowers said...

Your little boy is so cute! Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm so glad you found me on here, keep in touch!!!!