Thursday, July 31, 2008

St. George

Me and Carter ditched Rob and went to St. George for two weeks, it was really fun but it also was way to long. But my sister in law was about to have her baby and I really wanted to see her before I went home and plus we had a baby shower for her.

It was really fun hangout with my sister and her kids and with every one else in my family. We did alot of swimming. Carter is a little fish its really fun to watch him swim.
The last night before we came home there was a pretty good size rain storm and it was still warm outside so we let the kids play in the rain for awhile it was really fun to watch. Carter was to sure about it at first but the he thought it was pretty cool. Taya on the other hand loved it, she is one funny little girl.

1 comment:

The Larsen's said...

Well its about time! looks like you have been having so much fun!! I want to see pics of your hair!