Monday, May 26, 2008

Tag 10 in 3's (list 10 things that come in 3's)

Okay I am going to try this but I don't know how it is going to turn out.

  1. I have moved 3 times since I have lived in California
  2. I have been to 3 different countries Mexico, Belize, and The Bahamas
  3. I have a family of 3 Me, Rob and Carter
  4. My sister has 3 beautiful little girls
  5. I have eaten chinese food 3 times in the last week.
  6. I run a little over 3 miles at least twice a week
  7. I only have 3 pairs of jeans
  8. My brother and sister-in-law just had 3 babies
  9. My dog Brinkley is 3 years old
  10. My husband was 3 grades a head of me in school

Okay this may look really easy but it really is not. So I tag Lisa, Lindsay, Brooke, and Michelle. Have fun it really is a lot harder that it looks I hope you enjoy this Tarci :)

2 comments:

Errin said...

NICE! that sucks your internet hasnt been working..I hate that!

Tarci Brogly said...

Ya It's hard. Hows life in Simi Valley? How was the long weekend?