Monday, February 11, 2008

Big Boy

Well today we were bored so I decided to take some pictures of Carter. I cut his hair again and I thought he looked so cute so here are some cute pictures of him.


Carter and Brinkley are best buds they play so good together. It really nice it kind of gives me a break.


Every time Carter is up walking he runs to the love sac and dives on it. Its pretty funny.



He loves this bike it was definately a great purchase by Papa and Grandma.


His poor teeth are making him so miserable I can't wait until they finally come all the way in they are about half way there. He is drolling so much.

1 comment:

Jodi Rae said...

He really is so cute you guys! I think he looks like a mini Rob :). I think that when they start walking is so cute. Hope all is well with you! Talk to you soon.